On 16/04/2015 03:35, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On 16/04/2015 11:25 a.m., Stewart Gordon wrote:
<snip>
How would we go about committing updates to it when this is done?

Let's say there is a new function in gdi.h added.

You would look for the file:
core/sys/windows/windows/gdi.d

And add the function declaration.
Or if it is a whole new file:
Add: core/sys/windows/windows/newFile.d

Add line: public import core.sys.windows.windows.newFile;
To: core/sys/windows/windows/package.d

Basically the same process as now, except spread out across more files.

I don't understand - how would an average member of the D community get into the DMD package on dlang.org in order to apply these updates?

--
My email address is valid but not my primary mailbox and not checked regularly. Please keep replies on the 'group where everybody may benefit.