On 21/04/2015 00:19, Stewart Gordon wrote:
<snip>
?? When I worked on the project on dsource, until it stopped working recently I
generally
had no trouble just committing my updates using SVN.  I didn't have to create
patches at
all.  As I understood it, neither did anybody else who helped out (after all,
it wasn't
_my_ dsource project).

OK, so come to think about it, maybe those who were collaborating were given commit access on dsource as and when. And maybe one or two projects were completely open read/write access. My memory of how access control worked is blurred.

In the other thread I referred to this
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5010754/github-collaborators-have-commit-access
which makes it sound as though it's possible to do the same thing in GitHub. Is that page wrong?

Stewart.

--
My email address is valid but not my primary mailbox and not checked regularly. Please keep replies on the 'group where everybody may benefit.