On 20/04/2015 00:25, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
<snip>
Even if he had, what would be the point?  It would greatly slow down the whole
process.
We have SVN repositories so that people can just put their updates straight in,

Only those who have access can do that. Getting patches into the bindings
repository has
been historically difficult. Committers have had to commit patches on behalf of
other people.
<snip>

?? When I worked on the project on dsource, until it stopped working recently I generally had no trouble just committing my updates using SVN. I didn't have to create patches at all. As I understood it, neither did anybody else who helped out (after all, it wasn't _my_ dsource project).

Stewart.

--
My email address is valid but not my primary mailbox and not checked regularly. Please keep replies on the 'group where everybody may benefit.