On 09/10/2015 12:40 PM, Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:

> the content of the book and the contents layout is really very
> well done.

Thank you for the kind words. It took a lot of time but there is still room for improvement. I had to repeat "good enough is good enough." :)

> It was the first thing I noticed when I opened the book.

Same here: The paper feels like regular printer paper. I got the word that the proof copy from IngramSpark has been shipped. I am really curious to see whether its paper is better. Hoping that that's why IngramSpark's printing cost is much higher than CreateSpace's... :)

Ali