On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 6:18 AM, Paul O'Neil via Digitalmars-d-announce <
digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

> On 09/08/2015 02:43 AM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> I understand that you may not have the IngramSpark edition yet, so an
> answer may have to wait:
>
> Which publisher produces the better book?  Is one bound better, etc.?
>
> --
> Paul O'Neil
> Github / IRC: todayman

I can tell you that the CreateSpace edition is made from cheap paper with a
low density (it crushes easily, e.g. by dropping on its corner).

I think I might buy the IngramSpark edition as well if I can get it mainly
because its a smaller book and I _way_ prefer inline brackets.