On Wednesday, 19 August 2015 at 00:57:32 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
I am very happy! :)

It will be available on many other distribution channels like Amazon in a few days as well but the following is the link that pays me the most royalty:

  https://www.createspace.com/5618128

This revision has many corrections and improvements over the one on the web site, which was from December 2014. (Thank you, Luís Marques!)

I am too excited to list the changes right now but I can say that it is up to date with 2.068. :D

eBook formats will follow but here are two almost-production-ready versions, which, hopefully apparent from their names, will disappear soon:

  http://ddili.org/deleteme.epub

  http://ddili.org/deleteme.azw3

And the book will always be freely available as well but I haven't updated the web site yet.

Enjoy, and go buy some books! ;)

Ali

My copy just arrived, and all I can say is this book is a fantastic D reference! And it's so much nicer to read it in print than PDF.

Cheers,
lobo