Great, your last announcement was linked in reddit comments about the 2.069 release, when asked about iOS support.

On Thursday, 5 November 2015 at 08:05:39 UTC, Dan Olson wrote:
Just noticed that tvOS and watchOS are now present in LLVM, so I think support for these could be added to LDC soon too.

WatchOS and tvOS are bitcode-only, right? Have they specified their bitcode format yet or is it just whatever clang spits out? I thought there were problems with that because of bitcode format changes over time and other platform issues, that the PNaCl guys had to work on solving. I wonder if you'll have similar issues with the bitcode ldc spits out.