On Saturday, 7 November 2015 at 19:20:02 UTC, Dan Olson wrote:
Dan Olson <go...@comcast.net> writes:

Joakim <dl...@joakim.fea.st> writes:
btw, std.internal.math.gammafunction hasn't given me a problem since 2.067.1, the Win64 guys fixed it. 2.068 added a function that needs a CTFE-able 64-bit log2, but other than that, it just works now. You may want to revert your patch for that module and try it.

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out. It is the one remaining bad boy.

Still bad :-(

Hmm, that's strange, this commit didn't fix the 64-bit issues for you? I believe it fixed them for me on Android/ARM:

https://github.com/ldc-developers/phobos/commit/9d1b49578ffa4b2e848159cfe5afe80b5e4c26eb