On Thursday, 26 November 2015 at 22:04:18 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
On Thursday, 26 November 2015 at 18:47:29 UTC, tired_eyes wrote:
On Thursday, 26 November 2015 at 15:48:48 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:

I've just checked demo songs and want to say that the sound is amazing! This is an excellent debunking of "GC is slow" myth. And it definitely worth a blog post, as mentioned above.

Ahem. No time to do this properly.

Here the content of that blog post:

"I just used @nogc, unregistered threads, also ensured no allocation in UI hot loops. @nogc has become a worthy attribute in my views, I used to believe it was not necessary but it is. Also a bit of -profile=gc"

I think that would be great. Just expand on what these features do and how they helped you, as if the reader is not familiar with D. I think such a blog post would be great for people who are skeptical about D because of the GC.

I took this approach with my image processing blog post and it got quite popular.