On Friday, 27 November 2015 at 17:12:05 UTC, Jonny wrote:

You have no idea what you are talking about! It is mentalities like yours that cause headaches for musicians and engineers who work with RT audio.

Do you realize that even 5 ms of jitter can be felt by the listener and musician as being off? 5 ms of latency can be felt and 20ms is unacceptable.

"jitter" is not "latency", you don't have "5 ms" of jitter.

What if someone wants to use your plugin live? You think it is acceptable to have latency and jitter?

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

Besides, noone reported anything like that, because there is no reason for it to happen (see below).

What about glitches because your GC decides to run at the same time as all the other GC's?

Actually the GC never triggers, and if it triggers:
- the heap size is so small it would get scanned super fast
- the audio thread isn't blocked since unregistered

Tell me more how I can bring harm to this world.

If you spend 10 hrs a day working in a DAW with thousands of VST's you'd have more of an appreciation of RT audio and design.

But you have that understanding, I guess?