On Friday, 11 December 2015 at 19:59:54 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
On Tue, 2015-12-08 at 15:50 -0800, Walter Bright via
Digitalmars-d- announce wrote:
1. If possible, do a long jog before going to the airport. It
you ready to
Waste of time, but if you think it useful, do it.
2. Load up a tablet with lots of books.
Or a real laptop so you can do Real Programming – which of
course must be in FORTRAN.
3. Ear plugs. It's surprising how fatiguing the jet noise is.
Or in ear monitors then you can listen to decent music.
4. One of those neck pillows can help.
Maybe, but probably.
5. Booze :-)
And other drugs. But mostly alcohol.
6. And don't forget an empty plastic bottle (would say
G.Depardieu), particularly if (5.) is a met condition.