One more note: I salute the initiative of another doc generator and read the motivation behind it. Yet I do think it's worth asking ourselves two questions:

(a) is the new proposed system differentiated enough to justify its existence and motivate others to join in?

(b) are the existent systems reaching hard limits that the proposed system overcomes by design?

Last thing we want is the idyllic Balkanic landscape of several "me too" documentation systems, neither of which is better and has more of a following than others.

This is just musing. Please don't make it into Archduke Ferdinand's assassination :o).

Andrei
  • Better docs for D (WIP) Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Better docs for D ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Better docs for D ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Better docs fo... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Better doc... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Better... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: B... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce