Rikki Cattermole <alphaglosi...@gmail.com> wrote:
One more note: I salute the initiative of another doc generator and read
the motivation behind it. Yet I do think it's worth asking ourselves two
questions:

(a) is the new proposed system differentiated enough to justify its
existence and motivate others to join in?

It supports comments on manifest enums sorta like as if it was named.
The others do not ;)

So I'm already very wanting of this solution to say the least.

Is this feature unreasonably difficult to integrate within the existing
products?

There is simply no symbol to attach the comment to.
  • Better docs for D (WIP) Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Better docs for D ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Better docs for D ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Better docs fo... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Better doc... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Better... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: B... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... default0 via Digitalmars-d-announce