Rikki Cattermole <alphaglosi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> One more note: I salute the initiative of another doc generator and read
>> the motivation behind it. Yet I do think it's worth asking ourselves two
>> questions:
>>
>> (a) is the new proposed system differentiated enough to justify its
>> existence and motivate others to join in?
>
> It supports comments on manifest enums sorta like as if it was named.
> The others do not ;)
>
> So I'm already very wanting of this solution to say the least.

Is this feature unreasonably difficult to integrate within the existing
products?

  • Better docs for D (WIP) Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Better docs for D ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Better docs for D ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Better docs fo... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Better doc... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Better... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: B... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... default0 via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce