On 04/15/2016 01:34 PM, Jordi Sayol via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
I'll include "Provides: d-compiler" on dlang dmd deb package and d-apt dmd-bin
deb too. Many thanks!

Awesomne, Jordi. I recently got a notice that the dmd compiler has been updated by Ubuntu's package manager. Clicked, got it, all went smoothly. Should I take it we owe all of that to you? -- Andrei
  • Re: Official dub packag... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Official dub p... Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Official d... Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Official d... Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Offici... Jordi Sayol via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Offici... Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Of... Jordi Sayol via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Of... Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... Jordi Sayol via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jordi Sayol via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Official d... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Offici... Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Of... Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... Johannes Pfau via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Johannes Pfau via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce