El 15/04/16 a les 01:09, Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce ha escrit:
> On Thursday, 14 April 2016 at 18:42:49 UTC, Jordi Sayol wrote:
>> El 14/04/16 a les 17:54, Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce ha
>> escrit:
>>> On Tuesday, 12 April 2016 at 13:28:29 UTC, Jordi Sayol wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> I think with "property" you mean "virtual package". See
>>> https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-relationships.html#s-virtual
>>> Basically, the dmd package needs a "Provides: d-compiler" line, then it
>>> should be able to satisfy the dependencies of the dub package.
>>
>> Thanks. What happen is multiple packages, all of them not installed, sets
>> "Provides: d-compiler"? Which one is installed?
>
> I think in that case the (alphabetically) first real package is installed.
> This is an uncommon case though, usually when virtual packages are used, a
> default dependency is provided (so you have "default | virtual").

I'll include "Provides: d-compiler" on dlang dmd deb package and d-apt dmd-bin
deb too. Many thanks!
  • Re: Official dub packag... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Official dub p... Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Official d... Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Official d... Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Offici... Jordi Sayol via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Offici... Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Of... Jordi Sayol via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Of... Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... Jordi Sayol via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jordi Sayol via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Official d... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Offici... Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Of... Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... Johannes Pfau via Digitalmars-d-announce