On Wednesday, 20 April 2016 at 06:14:58 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
I was thinking std.math.linalg kinda seems like the right place once std.math is split up. There is an isolated one other than gfm.math. gl3n but I don't have permission to relicense to Boost. Its mostly ready unfortunately.

I agree it sounds nice to have linalg package in the standard library. Although I'm still not sure about it - I've never seen such package in any other language's standard library. I'm not saying it's not right, just a bit strange to me.