On Monday, 30 May 2016 at 19:16:50 UTC, Jason White wrote:
I am pleased to finally announce the build system I've been
slowly working on for over a year in my spare time:
- Correct incremental builds.
- Automatic dependency detection (for any build task, even
- Build graph visualization using GraphViz.
- Language-independent. It can build anything.
- Can automatically build when an input file is modified (using
- Recursive: It can build the build description as part of the
- Lua is the primary build description language.
Nice work! I'm wondering how Button would compare in the Build
System Shootout (https://github.com/ndmitchell/build-shootout).