On Sunday, 29 January 2017 at 02:56:53 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
I'm on IRC right now. Communication on the forum is really painfull, it looks like I need to explain a few things. Also you can ask questions on the bugtracker, although it's the same problem as here (not real time...).

Seems we live in different time zones, i could not find you on the chat.

I got the project management to work, by creating a project with the coedit native format. Seems my trouble did come from trying to open/creating dub projects.

Now I am trying to get the debugger working. When I start the debugger i get the following output:

- Cannot enable the TUI when the interpreter is 'mi'
- debugging terminated: exited-normally