On Monday, 30 January 2017 at 19:45:38 UTC, dminded wrote:
On Sunday, 29 January 2017 at 02:56:53 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
I'm on IRC right now. Communication on the forum is really painfull, it looks like I need to explain a few things. Also you can ask questions on the bugtracker, although it's the same problem as here (not real time...).

Seems we live in different time zones, i could not find you on the chat.

I got the project management to work, by creating a project with the coedit native format. Seems my trouble did come from trying to open/creating dub projects.

DUB projects are well handled:

http://bbasile.github.io/Coedit/widgets_dub_project_editor

- the project file must be saved after each important modifications. - the "update" button must be clicked if you saved a source in one of the folder that's auto detected (e.g "src") or one of the item in "sourcePaths", so that the project inspector is notified of new sources.

I think that it's a matter of habits since I use DUB projects some time to time I'd detected major issues.