On Friday, 27 January 2017 at 04:48:56 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
This would probably have been a RC or even the final version if I hadn't to wait for the development platform I use to reach its next milestone, which may not happen before the next spring, so another beta is worth.

All important information, links and other downloads are here:
https://github.com/BBasile/Coedit/releases/tag/3_beta_3

You can report any problem here:
https://github.com/BBasile/Coedit/issues

If you have questions, exactly today, I'll probably be there:
irc://irc.freenode.net/d as "DotBatch"

Yet another update...should be of interest for those who tried D for the first time, using CE and experienced a crash

https://www.reddit.com/r/d_language/comments/5t5oum/d_ide_coedit_version_3_beta_4/