On Monday, 30 January 2017 at 23:32:12 UTC, dminded wrote:
Ok, the debugger also works if i write a bit more then just a 'writeln' into main.

How can i set breakpoints? If i click on the left side of a row, a little red dot appears. But the debugger seems to ignore it and instead every statement is a breakpoint. I also can not find a "step out of function" button.

I was writing the manual page for the debugger then I remembered your Q. I bet that you used to wrong toolbar icon.

▷: is for resuming (e.g until next breakpoint/watchpoint/signal)
↓: is for stepping.

(http://bbasile.github.io/Coedit/widgets_gdb_commander)

If you stepped it's normal that it broke at each line ;]