On Wednesday, 8 February 2017 at 18:27:57 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko
1. Why your company uses D?
a. D is the best
b. We like D
c. I like D and my company allowed me to use D
d. My head like D
e. Because marketing reasons
f. Because my company can be more efficient with D for some
tasks then with any other system language
2. Does your company uses C/C++, Java, Scala, Go, Rust?
We use the C++ alaso. we have C++ for writeing the Client by Qt.
3. If yes, what the reasons to do not use D instead?
No reasons to use D instead.
2. Have you use one of the following Mir projects in production:
e. https://github.com/libmir/dcv - D Computer Vision Library
3. If Yes, can Mir community use your company's logo in a
section "Used by" or similar.
4. Have you use one of the following Tamedia projects in your
a, we use the asdf in hunt.
5. What D misses to be commercially successful languages?
Not has distinct orientation。 and update slow。
6. Why many topnotch system projects use C programming language
The GC。 and if not GC , D only has a little.