On Wednesday, 8 February 2017 at 18:27:57 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
1. Why your company uses  D?

  a. D is the best
  b. We like D
  c. I like D and my company allowed me to use D
  d. My head like D
  e. Because marketing reasons
f. Because my company can be more efficient with D for some tasks then with any other system language

a,d
2. Does your company uses C/C++, Java, Scala, Go, Rust?

We use the C++ alaso.  we have C++ for writeing the Client by Qt.

3. If yes, what the reasons to do not use D instead?

No reasons to use D instead.

2. Have you use one of the following Mir projects in production:

  a. https://github.com/libmir/mir
  b. https://github.com/libmir/mir-algorithm
  c. https://github.com/libmir/mir-cpuid
  d. https://github.com/libmir/mir-random
  e. https://github.com/libmir/dcv - D Computer Vision Library
  f. std.experimental.ndslice

No.
3. If Yes, can Mir community use your company's logo in a section "Used by" or similar.

4. Have you use one of the following Tamedia projects in your production:

  a. https://github.com/tamediadigital/asdf
  b. https://github.com/tamediadigital/je
  c. https://github.com/tamediadigital/lincount

a, we use the asdf in hunt.

5. What D misses to be commercially successful languages?

Not has  distinct orientation。 and update slow。

6. Why many topnotch system projects use C programming language nowadays?

The GC。 and if not GC , D only has a little.