On Monday, 5 June 2017 at 18:18:55 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
Guess it would help a bit if we bumped the dmd development version WITH the release instead of AFTER the release. Would also match what git describe does, which might be the saner version anyhow.
Should we try to change that for 2.075.0?

https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/6935

    • Re: Release D 2.07... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Release D ... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Release D ... Seb via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Releas... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Re... Seb via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Re... Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Release D 2.074.1 Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Release D 2.07... Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce