On Friday, 27 September 2019 at 11:32:53 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Friday, 27 September 2019 at 11:28:35 UTC, matheus wrote:
Sorry this is a bit vague. I suppose you're using engine.d or screen.d directly right?

those two are obsolete, new stuff should use simpledisplay

but with simpledisplay you need to use opengl for transparency since the xlib/gdi+ impl doesn't support it (though they probably could if someone wanted to write some code)

i just am doing 4 other things at once right now and can't do it myself at the moment

The last time I try this library on windows 10 it throws errors. Have you try it recently on windows

I want to know can the windows be customized and does it support styling like JavaFX