On Saturday, 28 September 2019 at 14:33:03 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

But if you all want that, on your schedule, smash that like button, comment, subscribe, and be sure to ring that bell so you get a notification every time I parrot what people say on Youtube at the end of their videos. Then head on over my patreon page and give me all your money today. If everyone who downloaded my libraries contributed just $3 / month, I'd be able to devote myself to expanding these libraries to support more use cases.

What are your pages that you want people subscribing to? And what is your patreon page? I may buy your book "D cookbook" next year, that will probably be a good contribution.