On Monday, 12 February 2018 at 22:35:58 UTC, Ali wrote:
why not try, for a change to show a positive attitude
you must of have heard of something good about D that brought you here

[...]

I believe the untold D one true calling, is to be a full stack language, used for both high level and low level programming, offering all the programming facilities in one coherent package .. it will take time to get this right

betterC fit well into this, in my opinion, by improving support for the low level parts of a program

There is no train that D, is trying to catch, so take your time with D, continue using the other languages you find more productive or commercial, and give D 10% of your time

[...]

Again consider my suggestion, just give D 10% of your time .. and use it for something positive

All good points!

It seems to me the more D picks up speed, the more newcomers post here complaining about lack of motion. If only they knew...