On Friday, 23 February 2018 at 17:56:29 UTC, Biocyberman wrote:
Speaking on behalf of myself, after additional inputs from many excellent and respectful users in this 'forum'. I can say that, on the scale of 1 (least geeky) to 10 (most geeky), I would put forum.dlang.org to the level 8 of geekiness required to use the forum. It may be natural for long-time users, but for newcomers, it is very challenging.

I have to admit that I don't understand this. I don't think it would be possible for it to be simpler to use this forum. No registration needed, plain text messages, just click "Reply" and type in your message. Additional features would make it more complicated.