On Friday, 23 February 2018 at 13:47:16 UTC, biocyberman wrote:
=====
1. No post editting. After clicking send, and found out that you made mistakes in the post, but you can't edit the post anymore.

2. Old-day quoting presentation. I always feel reluctant to read texts that stays after two levels of quotes, like this:
 >First post quoted
 >>Second post quoted
 >>>Third post quoted
 >>Second post quoted

Could the problem be caused by the fact that emails (which are underneath the forum) are threaded, but this forum is linear? It also causes a lot of offtopic discussions derailing the threads, while it'd be hidden in a subbranch when threaded. Perhaps that is something that could be considered (or there is a hidden threaded mode I am not aware of?).