Is this thread related to the idea the Paper is not a Prototyping tool? Or
is this a semantic discussion on the boundaries of job/skill description?

As far as the statement "Paper is not Prototyping Tool" this really seems
like a ridiculous statement.

Mustard on a hot dog bun could be used as a prototyping tool.

Lets get real here, if this is a semantic discussion related to job
description of who does what, what are we doing here? Maybe we should be
working for a Union defining who can and cannot use a hammer.