Where am I when I get it?
How did I get the brochure - mail, handed, pick it up?
How do I interact with it... flip pages, fold outs, turn it over, etc
What do I you do if interested?
What if I am not?
Who do I contact?
Do I save it?
Is there a part I can send back in the mail?
Should I read the rest on the web site?
Is there enough information?
Maybe too much?
How does it relate tot he trade show booth I am standing in front of?
Ooh, I like this! Where can I see on in person?

You might call this user experience design... or just graphic design, but these
are definitely interactions.