On Aug 27, 2009, at 8:44 AM, Charles B. Kreitzberg wrote:

" In my experience, no. In fact, I've yet to find anything that followed a UCD process that was what I would consider well designed. Often because the people who practice this sort of thing tend to focus far too much on the
"user" part and less on the "design" part."

Two years ago when I started with this list you were saying the same
nonsense. Please stop.

Jared is not saying what I'm saying (that people focus too much on the user and that nothing good has come of a UCD enforced process), but I still find his talk on this subject to be extremely reasonable:

http://www.uie.com/brainsparks/2008/04/23/ia-summit-keynote-journey-to-the-center-of-design/

--
Andrei Herasimchuk

Chief Design Officer, Involution Studios
innovating the digital world

e. and...@involutionstudios.com
c. +1 408 306 6422