Jippers;491138 Wrote:
> And as I'm only using the software, and haven't bought an actual box
> yet, I'm reluctant to think I will - no offense to anyone, but I guess I
> had hoped it would do things that other software players do, but it
> doesn't.

Ironically, because you are just using the software player, it would be
_relatively_ easy for someone to implement volume levelling the way you
want it. With the software player the code could be tweaked to work the
same way as the empeg/those plugins, as there is probably a decoded
buffer to peak at.

--
andynormancx

Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
I SAID ALL OF THEM !