mariowing;547061 Wrote:

> The most promising project I've found is this: http://h3x.se/. It is
> available today as a java app and works. But the interesting thing is
> that the guy is developing a new version based on the OFFICIAL Spotify
> api and it is my understanding that his solution will be able to stream
> the sound as well. If not; we can use his library and the dsbridge
> solution.
>
> I've sendt the guy a message asking if he would be interested in us
> using his library for a squeezebox solution and he said many had asked
> for that and that he was willing. So perhaps if you contact him
> directly you guys could work something out?

Thanks for the information, I've contacted him directly and asked for a
description of the Servify network protocol.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))