kraggen;553594 Wrote:

> if anyone is interested in getting this solution up and running, I
> would be happy to partisipate.
>
> I am a c# developer and I have found a library that communicates with
> spotify. The library can play, start, stop, skip, and so on. The
> solution I have been thinking of consists of four parts..
>
> 1. Windows service that communicates with spotify
> 2. Webservices that communicates with the previous service
> 3. Lua script on the remote controller that communicates with
> webservice via json.
> 4. VLC stream server
>
> If anyone is interested in this please let me know..

Just to make sure you or anyone else doesn't spend unnecessary time on
this I suggest you take a look at the following beta thread in the 3rd
party plugins section of the forum:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79706

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))