Hi,

if anyone is interested in getting this solution up and running, I
would be happy to partisipate.

I am a c# developer and I have found a library that communicates with
spotify. The library can play, start, stop, skip, and so on. The
solution I have been thinking of consists of four parts..

1. Windows service that communicates with spotify
2. Webservices that communicates with the previous service
3. Lua script on the remote controller that communicates with
webservice via json.
4. VLC stream server

My first thought was to learn lua scripting, and create the whole
solution, but in short of time I need some help from somebody with lua
scriping experience with part three...

If anyone is interested in this please let me know..

kraggen

--
kraggen