pinkdot wrote:
> That would trigger transcoding on your nas. Something you don't want
> according to bpa.
>
> IMO, the best option here would be to find the CD's where gapless
> playback is wanted.
> Convert these files to FLAC.
> This way your nas doesn't have to do any transcoding, and FLAC is
> supported natively by all your squeezeboxes.
>
> Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

NO - I said the only way to get gapless is to USE transcoding and
disable native.  This is according to [Andyg LMS developer? ] advice in
the other referenced thread.

However, the NAS processor maybe not powerful enough to the transcoding
to getrid of gaps. I suggested OP to try LMS on a proper PC to test.