Thanks for the tip - I'd turned off Beta upgrades in DSM. Now have
versiojn 7.9.1-166 (although have yet to test out gapless AAC/M4A).

I've never played with Settings>Advanced>File Types before (screenshot
below). In fact, I'm not exactly sure what it is I'm setting. I
understand that it is determining how/if each file format is to be
transcoded by LMS into each player, but don't understand how to modifty
this - for example:

- Why is there more than one file format listed for each type?
- Why do some file types have more than one transcode setting
  seleted?
- Why are some stream formats greyed out?

Any advice you can give me would be much appreciated - couldn't find
anything relevent in an online search.

Thanks

Andy

24663

My setup:

- LMS 7.9.1-166 running on Synology 213air connected to Wi-Fi router
  via LAN cable
- 1 x Squeezebox Touch, 2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 x Squeezebox Receiver
- all connecting over Wi-Fi
- LMS library either ALAC Apple Lossless (scanned in on iTunes) or
  ACC/M4A 256kbps downloads from iTunes