Thanks for the tip - I'd turned off Beta upgrades in DSM. Now have
versiojn 7.9.1-166 (although have yet to test out gapless AAC/M4A).

I've never played with Settings>Advanced>File Types before (screenshot
below). In fact, I'm not exactly sure what it is I'm setting. I
understand that it is determining how/if each file format is to be
transcoded by LMS into each player, but don't understand how to modifty
this - for example:

- Why is there more than one file format listed for each type?
- Why do some file types have more than one transcode setting
  seleted?
- Why are some stream formats greyed out?

Any advice you can give me would be much appreciated - couldn't find
anything relevent in an online search.

Thanks

Andy

24663

|Filename: LMS file settings.JPG                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24663|