bradjudy;255086 Wrote:
> I'm hoping there's a new SoftSqueeze coming to emulate the remote and
> try it out first.
The Jive software can currently be compiled on Windows, Linux and Mac
and will look the same as the remote but run in a window on your
computer. I'm sure precompiled versions of Jive will be available for
download pretty soon.

You currently have to use the standard SoftSqueeze as a player if you
like to test how it works without access to a real SqueezeBox.

bradjudy;255086 Wrote:
> I've heard it lacks iPod style acceleration for getting through long
> lists of albums/artists.  Is that correct?  Will that feature be added
> to a future update?
The rumour says acceleration should be available during the next weeks,
so it will probably be working before you have the device in your hand.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))