A couple days off the grid and Bang!... The Duet.

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=145212&postcount=15

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=123811&postcount=50

As you can see from the posts above, SD stole my idea and then instead
of outsourcing the remote to Logitech, as I suggested, it got acquired
by them. Had SD been publicly traded I could've made a killing. If I
don't get one of these controllers at a "massive"  discount.
SD\Logitech will be hearing from my lawyer.

Like others here I feel that a SC/SB specialized remote is the way to
go, but at the same time having at least "some" flexibility to control
the Receiver/Amp (At minimum Power on/off, select input Source and
control the volume of the receiver) would have made it more convenient
and the cost more justifiable. Without this flexibility this controller
remains very desirable, but a bit incomplete... for me. I guess a little
cross pollination with the Harmony engineers could have given this
Controller some essential "Universal remote" functions.  I really like
the fact that it's a one-handed remote, but to be honest it's a bit
bricky. I agree that I'll be able to hold my IPA in one hand and the
remote in the other, but something a bit more ergonomically designed
like the Harmony One would have been nice.

As it is, this controller is a "BIG" step in the right direction. As I
mentioned in the posts above, for me, listening to music is a "passive"
activity. Optimize the controller to provide good performance and ease
of navigation of the SC library and Squeezenetwork Services. Worry
about adding bells and whistles later. Configuring the SC, SB, SB
Receiver... etc should be left on the SC Web interface. I don't need to
"configure" plug-ins via the remote... panels with configuring options
just makes remotes too complex for everyone to use. If you "must then
keep the configuring options password protected. I don't want my wife
to start a Clear & Scan Library during a party.

Good Job!

PS. I just heard from my lawyer... Free shipping and a discount coupon
for all existing SB owners would settle us out court.

--
tamanaco