MrSinatra;289428 Wrote:
> why do you always become a smartass?  why do you also become
> disingenuous?

For the same reason you play naive and paternal.  Since I posted
-exactly- the same text as you, when you post it and pretend it is new
information that I obviously have not seen or comprehended, that is
rude and paternal.

As far as disingenuous: there is nothing in my post that fits that:

adj : not straightforward or candid; giving a false appearance
of
frankness; "an ambitious, disingenuous, philistine, and
hypocritical operator, who...exemplified...the most
disagreeable traits of his time"- David Cannadine; "a
disingenuous excuse" [syn: {artful}] [ant: {ingenuous}]

I am always straightforward.  I say exactly what I mean.  If you do not
like that, well, tough.

> i mean kudos for using TPE2 as per the actual offical definition, i
> sincerely applaud that. and kudos again for using MB as a workaround to
> get ALBUMARTIST values. nicely done.

Musicbrainz is NOT a "workaround".

Please, please stop twisting other people's words.

You claim that I am "disingenous" yet you are the one that fits that by
twisting the words of others.

Musicbrainz is used for consistency in tagging, the nifty MusicBrainz
ID's, etc.  I don't tag things with MusicBrainz to set albumartist,
because for the vast majority of my music it does not matter if that is
set... yet I still use it on single artist albums.  If it was a
'workaround' I would only need to use it when I needed to 'fix'
something.

I have better things to do with my life than argue with people who do
not listen.

Disingenous?

Hahaha.  Look in the mirror, "MrSinatra".

--
snarlydwarf