> On May 12, 2016, at 3:20 AM, Nick Coghlan <ncogh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 11 May 2016 at 15:47, Greg Ewing <greg.ew...@canterbury.ac.nz> wrote:
>> Having looked over the TOML spec, I like the simplicity
>> of it (and I cringe from the complexity of YAML).
>> The only thing I don't like about TOML is the way it
>> cops out on nesting.
>>
>> The only reason it does that as far as I can see is
>> because of a dislike for significant indentation.
>
> This is a feature, not a bug.

It did occur to me yesterday an unambiguous way to reduce the repetition of
nested tables without introducing significant whitespace. I opened an issue on
the TOML Github repo [1] but the gist of it is similar to how Python uses . to
do relative imports. They may or may not like it though, who knows :)

[1] https://github.com/toml-lang/toml/issues/413

Donald Stufft