On Mar 28, 10:49 pm, Karen Tracey <kmtra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 on having a distinction between bug, feature, and optimization.
>
> I don't think both "Uncategorized" and "Other" are necessary.

My reasoning for "Other" was that there might be things that are
neither a bug, a feature or an optimisation. I admit that I can't
think of any specific example for it right now, but I thought there
might sometimes be general tasks that do not require a code change --
but maybe that's never the case and therefore not necessary?

And the default "Uncategorized" was for when the reporter could not
decide or simply didn't bother (which is still better than picking a
wrong option).

Julien