Aymeric,

    I'm afraid I don't understand your protest about my reply to you. You
very clearly took a position that the policy was effective because of how
rarely it has had to have been invoked. You didn't make any case whatsoever
to justify your belief that this was a causation relationship - in fact
there is no evidence to support this, and you neglected to consider the
dangers of a policy that enumerates banned speech and actions, which I have
provided evidence to support a concern. Your message was a direct reply to
mine, contrary to my argument, and so I replied. This is not painting you
as clueless (at least not my language, anyway) but simply replying to the
point you made.

   Next you then make the personal judgement, again without any basis, that
I am irrational and not reading what other people have written on this
topic. Well I reject that completely. Not only have I read every posting on
this topic carefully, you'll see I've also researched the history of both
django group archives and scoured the internet for information supporting
both sides of this debate. Your reply, however, seems to suggest you really
haven't bothered to read the concerns about a speech code that I have
posted because it, as do almost all the other replies, completely ignores
these concerns despite actual evidence supporting them. I suggest you
follow your own advice.

-- Ben

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAHN%3D9D6Ybf1vQd%2BoWhRxaRd65Oz1BcmVvRb2JG_5%3DrQ%3DNAXrGw%40mail.gmail.com.