Thanks for your feedback. Eventually I found out that the Django Crispy
Forms issue was a CSS bug in our CSS code. Anyway not related to Crispy
Forms, it may take a lot of time and effort to upgrade Django for us, and I
would prefer to keep using Django 1.11 as much as we can.

אורי
u...@speedy.net

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CABD5YeFihYLbjrcj%2B71_FTyJqR46fCwiPoEtk6mMyJ1CBXQ5Bw%40mail.gmail.com.
  • ... אורי
    • ... Carlton Gibson
    • ... Adam Johnson
      • ... אורי
        • ... Kye Russell
        • ... Patryk Zawadzki
          • ... Kye Russell
            • ... '1337 Shadow Hacker' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
              • ... '1337 Shadow Hacker' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
                • ... Josh Smeaton
    • ... '1337 Shadow Hacker' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)