On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 11:28 AM, Sri Gundavelli (sgundave) <
sgund...@cisco.com> wrote:

> >  [KB] I will let Sri answer this.
>
> Nothing specific to MFA draft, but I will make a general comment.
>

> If there is consensus to adopt draft-bogineni as a WG document, and if
> this work becomes part of the WG charter, I would think the document should
> include all IETF proposals under discussion for the given problem statement
> on user-pane optimization.
>

> At this point, its an individual I-D and it is up to the authors on what
> to include, or what to exclude.

Right.

I think that 3GPP Study Item related drafts (there is also  Homma draft,
all ILA, LISP etc ID-Loc drafts and 5G work) are better
stay as purpose specific individual drafts.

Otherwise including them to dmm charter, a rechartering of such a scale I
believe should require a BoF.

My three cents :-)

Regards,
Behcet