On 2018-03-11 14:54, Steve Litt wrote:
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 13:16:25 -0500
goli...@dyne.org wrote:

On 2018-03-11 06:08, Didier Kryn wrote:
> For me, the dark-purpy is just another variation of grey and
> I'm fed up with grey cars, grey clothing, grey everything, and,
> grey life.

Sorry to hear you're seeing it as grey.  Darkpurpy is quite subtle.
Either it's a monitor calibration missing or lack of visual acuity.
Men are often "color-challenged".

That being said, a color scheme and fonts should never interfere with
quick visual recognition of clocks, menus, text, icons and the like.

This is true. I have no idea if it is possible to change the font color in the source of the xfce4-datetime-plugin but will investigate. If it is, it would require recompiling so more work for someone else as that is so not my thing. Not a high priority on the list . . .

I haven't yet had a visibility problem with Purpy, so I'm just making
this as a generic comment on principle.

SteveT