On Tuesday, 16 February 2021 12:25:10 GMT Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty wrote:
> If I find some time, I'll look into this for you, but I figure the issue
> you posted on the forum is higher priority?

Probably not in fact.  I only posted that there because it related to the
sockets code and you wrote our custom implementation of that.  As mentioned on
the Forum, it triggers an error but doesn't seem to stop the message passing
working (at least for everything except this particular problem).

Of course the fact that minstermusic.py seems to be sending a string that it
should never send could be the cause of the current problem, but I don't see
why considering that the 'freezing' only occurs when I try to restart the
music and this messaging error occurs all the time and doesn't seem to affect
other things.

I'm going to do a bit more testing after lunch.