Abraham vd Merwe wrote:

> Hi Jens!

> > > I like that idea. I could work it into my schedule. As a strawman, how
> > > about 5pm (pacific) on Monday? That gives people a couple days to see
> > > this and work it into their schedules. I picked early evening, so people
> > > could do it after work if necessary and not be late for the east coast
> > > folks. It's harder to schedule a global meeting! How's that work for
> > > people? It would be great if someone could volunteer to take the log and
> > > pull useful bits out for use in documentation.
> >
> > Sure, Monday at 5pm pacific time works for me.  We'll see how many
> > questions do show up.  If nothing else, we can catch up with the old
> > team :-)
>
> Could we perhaps change this. All of us scattered around the middle of earth
> (europe, south africa, etc.) strikes that as 23:00, 00:00, etc.
>
> What about 8am - 10am pacific time. That's our afternoons?

So you want to stick the Aussie's with the bad time slot, eh?

> Maybe that would screw people in the far east, but I don't know how many of
> the interested parties is in the far east.

There used to be quite a few key developers there:  David, Gareth and
Nathen H. to name a few.  However, David and Gareth are in the states
now, so you might be able to pull off this switch.

> Maybe we should have a little poll?

>From my experience, location isn't everything.  Some developers work
late, others get up early--some, like Gareth, don't sleep--so they are
easy to schedule.  We'll let you tally the poll since you're obviously
unbiased :-)  Everyone should send their vote directly to you and not
the list to save the clutter.  Also, we should use GMT so you don't have
to figure out which time zone we are in.  I'll post my preference here,
just to give an example:

  Jens Owen, Mon-Fri: between 14:00 and 2:00 GMT

         Jens Owen            /  \/\ _
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  /    \ \ \   Steamboat Springs, Colorado